WHY WORK AT RELARO?
Join the growing Relaro Medical Trials team. Be part of a diverse, experienced and passionate team of clinical professionals.
Relaro Medical Trials employs only the most qualified staff to join our team. We seek individuals who strive to make a difference in patients lives, and who want to continue learning and developing in their careers.
Our patients are only as happy and engaged as our staff is, that is why we truly value and invest in each and every staff member at Relaro Medical Trials. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development, and encourage our employees to collaborate.
We look forward to learning about you and seeing if you are a great fit to work at Relaro Medical Trials.
WORK WITH US
Seeking a full-time Clinical Research Coordinator. Relaro Medical Trials conducts phases II & IV studies in the areas of Psychiatry, Ophthalmology and General Medicine. We are a growing company and will eventually expand the list of indications we work with. We are also a stable, enthusiastic and motivated team of researchers and will only hire someone who has the same qualities and who are interested in growing and advancing within the company.
The following qualifications are required:
- A MINIMUM of three years coordination experience (or two year SC experience with at least one year in another research position).
- BA/BS degree
- An excellent knowledge base for ALL clinical research processes at the site level, including but not limited to regulatory documentation, working with IRBs, patient recruitment
- Ability to interact with sensitivity, confidence, and professionalism with patients, families, and medical teams
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and demonstrated positive interpersonal skills
- Flexible, energetic, and adaptable attitude
- Attention to detail, with complete and thorough follow-up of assigned tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, without being micromanaged
The following qualifications are preferred:
- ACRP certification
- Phlebotomy skills
- Experience in Child/Adolescent studies
- Experience in Ophthalmology studies
The person we hire will be someone who wants stability and longevity in a job, and will be invested in supporting the growth of our clinic and an integral part of our team. Therefore, we offer a competitive salary plus bonus structure. Salary is commensurate with experience.
This position will ensure the quality and scientific integrity of the studies performed in the site, safety of the participants, quality of the medical data collected during the studies, and respect the medical and ethical requisites and GCPs.
The Principal Investigator will be involved in all steps of clinical research studies and work with all team members to perform required procedures of studies conducted on behalf of sponsors.
This is a part-time/PRN position. Recent graduates with state licenses are encouraged to apply.
- Act as the Principal Investigator be involved in all the steps of the studies according to the Protocol.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Research Coordinators to coordinate the members of the Regulatory Team and to ensure a constant communication flow with the sponsor.
- Ensure medical follow up during the study (inclusion/exclusion criteria verification, adverse events, laboratory data monitoring and validation, ECG, etc.).
- Validate the inclusion/exclusion criteria, perform physical examinations required by the protocol, administer the study drug, manage the medical events and particularly the adverse events and concomitant medications, and validate end of study visits.
- Approve the medical parameters (safety labs, ECG, BP, etc.) measured during the study according to the protocol.
- Complete all training required per protocol and per RMT.
- In case of a significant adverse event during a study, the Principal Investigator is responsible for the appropriate notifications and documentation.
- Ensure good practical progress of the study, from a medical point of view, and report and document any deviation from the protocol.
- Remain available at all times in case of medical problem.
- Answer all medical questions raised during the monitoring visits by the clients.
- Current Texas License as a MD or DO
- Board Certification