WHY WORK AT RELARO?
Join the growing Relaro Medical Trials team. Be part of a diverse, experienced and passionate team of clinical professionals.
Relaro Medical Trials employs only the most qualified staff to join our team. We seek individuals who strive to make a difference in patients lives, and who want to continue learning and developing in their careers.
Our patients are only as happy and engaged as our staff is, that is why we truly value and invest in each and every staff member at Relaro Medical Trials. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development, and encourage our employees to collaborate.
We look forward to learning about you and seeing if you are a great fit to work at Relaro Medical Trials.
Seeking a full-time Clinical Research Coordinator. Relaro Medical Trials conducts phases II â€“ IV studies in the areas of Psychiatry, Ophthalmology and General Medicine. We are a growing company and will eventually expand the list of indications we work with. We are also a stable, enthusiastic and motivated team of researchers and will only hire someone who has the same qualities and who are interested in growing and advancing within the company.
The following qualifications are required:
- A MINIMUM of three yearsâ€™ coordination experience (or two year SC experience with at least one year in another research position).
- BA/BS degree
- An excellent knowledge base for ALL clinical research processes at the site level, including but not limited to regulatory documentation, working with IRBs, patient recruitment
- Ability to interact with sensitivity, confidence, and professionalism with patients, families, and medical teams
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and demonstrated positive interpersonal skills
- Flexible, energetic, and adaptable attitude
- Attention to detail, with complete and thorough follow-up of assigned tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, without being micromanaged
The following qualifications are preferred:
- ACRP certification
- Phlebotomy skills
- Experience in Child/Adolescent studies
- Experience in Ophthalmology studies
The person we hire will be someone who wants stability and longevity in a job, and will be invested in supporting the growth of our clinic and an integral part of our team. Therefore, we offer a competitive salary plus bonus structure. Salary is commensurate with experience.